Lawn Edgers - Electric & Gas Edgers are in Stock!
How to select the right lawn edger for your home...
An electric lawn edger is a perfect option for homeowners that have a small area to edge or whose soil is not too hard. It is important not to use more than a 100' extension cord and be sure to keep the cord away from the edger blade. Using a lawn edger for the first time may not be easy, but with a little practice your lawn, flower beds, sidewalk and driveway will look GREAT.
Gas powered lawn edgers range in both power and quality.
- Gas edgers start at 3 - 3.5 HP and have a 7" or 8" blade
- McLane and Little Wonder gas edgers continue to be quality units as far as edgers are concerned
- Quality edgers have depth and angle control on the edger blade
- Angling the edger's blade will help to create a nice angled edged on flower beds
- It's best to place the edger's blade in a vertical position for edging driveways and walkways
- Brown Bed Edgers are great for commercial applications. These bed edgers are very durable and can cut new beds, re-define existing beds, edge sidewalks and driveways. You can even install invisible dog fencing with these commercial edgers
- Some Brown Bed Edger models have steerable rear wheels while other edger models can handle many different rotor styles
- Other commercial edger brands include E-Z Trench, BedShaper by Little Wonder and Bluebird
- Depending on the frequency of use, the edger blade will need to be replaced.
- An indication of when edgers blades need to replaced is when the edger's blade becomes rounded.
- Do-Cut Sales & Service has electric and gas powered edgers, as well as regular grade and heavy duty edger blades.
To shop for and purchase our parts & equipment online, click a category below to see all items available in that category at Do Cut's Power Equipment Warehouse.